- TPG’s primary focus in brokerage is on project leasing - senior management brings a track record of over 15 million square feet of retail shopping center representation throughout Southern California, and we leverage the knowledge and experience of our industry veterans through our entire organization to provide the highest level of services for clients.
TPG develops property specific marketing plans for each represented property or portfolio through a brokerage platform that ensures maximum exposure and results. Customized plans for each property incorporate strategies to source, attract, and retain tenants through three key components: positioning the property in the marketplace, creating comprehensive marketing tools/materials, and proactively identifying, targeting, and securing prospective tenants.
Premarketing steps include analyzing market conditions such as levels of occupancy, trade area rental rates, competitive properties and retailers, and other real estate trends. Furthermore, TPG’s landlord representation division utilizes a vast network of data and resources to ensure that before properties are taken to market, the following is evaluated:
- - optimum retail uses
- - current tenant mix and synergy
- - demographic matching
- - parallel trade area analysis
- - local tenant relocation candidates
- - budget and target rents/projections
- - cross marketing review
- - retail competition and void analysis
Our in-house marketing team professionally prepares comprehensive marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and other literature customized for each represented property. TPG is familiar with the basic criteria and requirements for corporate retailers, and moreover, their real estate departments or representatives commonly trust that when a property is submitted for consideration by TPG, it meets all the respective user’s internal criteria (i.e., demographics, existing store locations, traffic counts, etc.).TPG inventories national, regional, and independent retailers in the market and compiles categorical tenant lists for property availabilities. Furthermore, TPG has the advantage of completing thousands of leases with almost all of the national and regional tenants that are active in the Southern California market. In effect, this means that TPG has the ability to utilize its established relationships to effectively market to highly qualified tenants. Decision makers can be quickly identified and contacted to submit properties for consideration. In today’s competitive market, it’s imperative for a property to be given exposure through a brokerage company with existing tenant and brokerage industry relationships
TPG helps clients locate, negotiate and evaluate all possibilities in their search for retail space. We maintain a clear focus on a client's business objectives, and match them with the optimal real estate solution. Services for relocations, expansions, consolidations, and subleasing, include the following:
- - strategic planning
- - site selection - market optimization mapping tools and proprietary real estate databases
- - demographic information analysis
- - comparative property and alternatives identification
- - transaction financial analysis / macro-market analysis
- - construction and post-occupancy services
- - municipal entitlements and process overview
- - network planning, performance benchmarking and portfolio rationalization.
- - municipal incentives identification and negotiation
- - transaction negotiation
TPG strives to understand our client's business plan, operations, funding and other needs to provide expert recommendations - we convert our retail expertise as well as overall market knowledge and resources into client advantage; providing creative solutions to maximize opportunities.
Data and Technology.
With a commitment to helping clients obtain the greatest return on their investments, TPG has always put a premium on the early adoption of cutting edge technology to assure the highest level of service. TPG continues to acquire and incorporate state-of-the-art information technology and data systems to offer exceptional exposure and assist the visibility of available retail space. TPG’s utilization of premium online databases enhance the exposure of property and availabilities, and furthermore, data systems and information sources allow TPG to effectively inform and research targeted tenants. TPG also utilizes an in-house database of national, regional and local tenants and their representatives to stay ahead of the curve of expansion plans and requirements for retail tenants throughout Southern California. TPG is committed to the belief that knowledge and data are the keys to success.